Friday, October 12, 2012

Babies Having Babies

As Jack Handy once so infamously said:
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.
I saw this today on Gizmodo and did a double take:
I think this is the very definition of meta.
I'm 99% certain this is a joke.  Dear Lord, let it be a joke.

If you want to see the original, with all the details, check out this link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/110836936/babys-first-baby

And let's all keep our fingers crossed that this doesn't become an actual plaything.  I mean -- it has to be an ironic commentary about the glorification of teenage pregnancy epitomized by shows like 16 and Pregnant.

Right?  Please tell me I'm right.

Otherwise, to quote a famous doctor:

Good news, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment